Friday, March 6, 2009

Ohhh So Long......But Here I Am






Mommy sincerely apologizes for my delay in blogging. I haven't quite made the last month easy on my mommy. I have been teething. I broke my first tooth around the first week of February and the second one broke through this past week. I have my two bottom teeth....yea!!!!!!! Needles to say I have been extremely fussy and so very clingy.

Well besides my new teeth, I have been a very busy little man. Aside from being the fastest little crawler around, I am pulling up on every thing and cruzing around the furniture. I'm learning the best way to get off the couch is "Feet First". Can you say, "Baby Proofing". I sure can't but I know I try to get everything in site!

I've had some bumps and bruises from my learning and exploring. I love the hardwood floor, and pushing around a 12pk of Cokes is one of my favorite exercises. I'm a little He-Man. I like to push around the kitchen chairs, I love to help load the dishwasher, and these days I'm walking my walker.

We had the biggest snow in years here in Memphis this past weekend. We got a little more than a foot of snow. Mommy didn't take me out, she got my first snow pic during the first snow we had back in January. She figured she wouldn't torture me with that snow suit this go around, so I just peaked out the window as Mommy, Uncle Nate, and Destiny made a very big snowman. Nana took beautiful pictures and Mommy got a Snow Day from work last Sunday to cuddle with me all day.

I got new clothes for spring the other day. It excited Mommy, she picked me out such cute clothes. I'm almost 8months old, so mommy picked out 18month cloths so they would be with me throughout the summer. Needless to say I was able to wear one of my shorts outfits today. That would be because we went from snow and freezing temps on
Tuesday to 70's yesterday and today.

Well, we love all and we hope you enjoy my new pics. And I promise we will get back to blogging on a regular basis. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Big Boy Blue Jeans

Aunt Krista, Brianna, and Me

Trick or Treat: Fatman Skeleton

Baby's 1st Halloween
Mommy loves this picture of me. I'm in my Baby's 1st Halloween onesie and my new big boy blue jeans. She thinks I look so handsome, but what she loves most is my wide little shoulders. She thinks I have my chest bowed out like, 'What'!

Gimmie That Binky!
Bubba found it amusing that my binky was on a string, and it certianly didn't stop him from trying to get it from me. He practically took my clothes off with it!

Handsom Bubba

Me and My Uncle Chris

Just Playing Around

I Want that Parrot!!!

Bubba and Me
This is my cousin Jonathan, his daddy likes to call him Bubba. Bubba is 3 months older than me, and he gets around like its nothin'. (I'm still learning. I like to sit and pull myself up the most though, I'm not to interested in rolling over yet.) But by Christmas, Bubba and I will be a handfull together. And oh how the family is going to enjoy it.