Monday, November 10, 2008

The Past Week of My Life




Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. It has been a busy, not so busy week.

Well two Saturdays ago I realized that if I pull in my fat little legs and rock a little I ran roll to one side. I spent about an hour playing with my puppy dog trying my hardest to roll completely over. I would get almost there, and then my darn shoulder gets in my way. I got very upset that I couldn't get it. But I have rolled over from my stomach to my back. Mommy thought I would surely have it down by the end of last week, but not yet. Nana thinks I just need a little push in the right direction.

Well, this Saturday was a big day for me. Nana, Destiny, Aunt Krista, Brianna, Mommy and I went to the movies. I went to my first movie!!!! We saw Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa. I really enjoyed it, and didn't cry not once. I didn't sleep the entire time though. When the previews started and the sound started I jumped a little, but I found it evey entertaining. That big screen really caught my attention. Mommy was so proud of me. I was a little upset though because I couldn't have any popcorn, and gosh it smelt so good! All in all I really enjoyed being out and seeing the world. I love doing that these days.

That night mommy and I stayed the night with Aunt Krista, Uncle John, and Brianna. It was my first sleep over too! Saturday was just full of firsts for me. And Sunday morning Aunt Krista babysat me while mommy went to work. Aunt Krista really enjoyed it, she had been patiently waiting for the day she could have me without my mommy around. And mommy was so proud of me for being such a good boy for my Aunt Krista and Uncle John.

Well, that pretty much covers it. And of course I'm growing like a weed. My gums have been hurting me a little and mommy found me this really great viberating teether at Wal-Mart. It is in the shape of a strawberry, it was either that or grapes. It is my new favorite thing to put in my mouth, besides my fists that is.

1 comment:

  1. Jaycen, I can't believe how big you are getting. I can't wait for the day that you and Lucy get to have your first play date! I hope it is soon.
    love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete


My Big Boy Blue Jeans

Aunt Krista, Brianna, and Me

Trick or Treat: Fatman Skeleton

Baby's 1st Halloween
Mommy loves this picture of me. I'm in my Baby's 1st Halloween onesie and my new big boy blue jeans. She thinks I look so handsome, but what she loves most is my wide little shoulders. She thinks I have my chest bowed out like, 'What'!

Gimmie That Binky!
Bubba found it amusing that my binky was on a string, and it certianly didn't stop him from trying to get it from me. He practically took my clothes off with it!

Handsom Bubba

Me and My Uncle Chris

Just Playing Around

I Want that Parrot!!!

Bubba and Me
This is my cousin Jonathan, his daddy likes to call him Bubba. Bubba is 3 months older than me, and he gets around like its nothin'. (I'm still learning. I like to sit and pull myself up the most though, I'm not to interested in rolling over yet.) But by Christmas, Bubba and I will be a handfull together. And oh how the family is going to enjoy it.